Company: McCausland Keen + Buckman
Location: Devon, Pennsylvania
Reports to: Marketing Committee
McCausland Keen + Buckman, a 22-lawyer firm in Devon, Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time marketing manager, who will enjoy a highly visible position while helping to execute and deliver on a variety of firm-wide marketing and business development initiatives. The marketing manager will report to the firm’s Marketing Committee and will provide hands-on support for the following initiatives:
· Marketing Plan: Assist in developing the plan; drive the execution of all of the firm’s key marketing and business development initiatives, both internal and external;
· Budget: Assist the Marketing Committee in developing and managing the firm’s marketing and business development budgets;
· External Communications: Execute the tactics that will build awareness of the firm and elevate the firm’s brand, including, but not limited to, email campaigns, public relations, social media marketing, and advertising;
· Website: Using the site’s content management system, keep the website up to date: home page, lawyer biographies, news, etc.;
· Internal Communications: Assist the marketing committee in executing a plan to improve internal communications at the firm;
· Events: Organize and execute any firm-sponsored events, both internal and external;
· Business Development: Assist all attorneys in developing and executing plans to increase business from both current clients and prospects; assist attorneys in preparing for seminars and new business presentations;
· Client Database / CRM: Help create a firm database and assist lawyers in keeping it up to date;
· Other Duties: Assist the Marketing Committee and the firm’s outside marketing consultant as required.
· The successful candidate will have a four-year college degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or other related field;
· 2-4 years of experience in a professional services environment; law firm experience is a significant plus;
· Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to deal effectively with multiple stakeholders with tact and diplomacy;
Excellent writing skills and highly developed organizational and time-management skills.
How To Apply:
Please visit www.mkbattorneys.com for details on the firm. Please submit resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to email@example.com. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls, please
McCausland Keen + Buckman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.