Flaster Greenberg, a mid-sized regional law firm, is seeking an entry-level Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator’s role supports the Marketing Department in firm-wide marketing efforts through coordination of firm events and webinars/seminars, database maintenance, and other marketing support-related activities.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the firm’s Marketing Director and also will take direction from the Communications & Marketing Manager. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Providing support for the firm's marketing programs including database maintenance and updating, email campaigns, print and electronic collateral material, graphic design, advertising, and website content.
· Maintaining GoogleMyBusiness listings for all firm locations.
· Monitoring Google Analytics for firm website and blogs.
· Staying up-to-date on SEO algorithms and best practices.
· Producing monthly firm newsletter.
· Maintaining inventory of firm promotional items.
· Providing logistical support for internal and external seminars, webinars, presentations and events including guest lists, reservations, and maintaining database spreadsheet of RSVPs, coordination of event collateral, and onsite staffing when needed.
· Serving as backup for updates to firm’s website and blogs.
· Serving as backup for drafting press releases and posting social media content.
· Maintaining project specific databases.
· Tracking and renewing firm memberships in various legal and industry organizations.
· Updating various directory listings and attorney profiles.
· Performing research as requested.
· Assisting with proofreading, fact checking, and other content-related tasks.
· Compiling firm collateral to support client pitches.
· Providing administrative support to the marketing department, including processing invoices and maintaining marketing files.
· Performing other duties as assigned.