|Positioning Attorneys and Their Firms as Thought Leaders on LinkedIn|
Date of event: 6-11-2019
Time of event: 12:00 noon
Location of event: Blank Rome,
One Logan Square,
130 North 18th Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Positioning Attorneys and Their Firms as Thought Leaders on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful, online business development tools. Yet most lawyers ignore it other than as a resume. In this program, we will give you strategies and tactics that can help raise visibility, drive traffic to websites and create new and more business conversations. For example:
1. Value-centric profile development - Converting profiles from a resume to a resource, adding immediate value to current and potential clients as well as referral partners.
2. Types of content that help lawyers attract more business on LinkedIn.
3. Strategies to get more engagement using content on the firm's page.
4. Tactics for attorneys to create original content.
5. Using #hashtags to find and be found.
Brynne Tillman is the CEO of Social Sales Link and the LinkedIn Whisperer. For more than a decade she has been teaching entrepreneurs, sales teams, and professional and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
As a former sales trainer, Brynne adopted traditional sales techniques and then adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought-leader and subject-matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions to qualified prospects.
Thank you to our sponsor for this program: Epiq
Epiq is a worldwide provider of legal services, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring and bankruptcy matters.
People. Partnership. Performance. www.epiqglobal.com