Company: Chartwell Law
Location: Philadelphia area
Chartwell Law, a growing law firm with 19 offices throughout the United States, is seeking a fulltime events coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of internal and external events to ensure the Chartwell Law brand is upheld. The events planner will handle a combination of client entertainment, educational, professional development, industry conference, trade-show and on-line events.
· Manage events from conception to completion to ensure that our events are high quality and in line with firm goals.
· Coordinate events, including identifying venues, assisting with invitations, monitoring RSVPs, assembling handouts, managing promotional items, working registration tables and on-site management of event.
· Identify event goals and objectives with key stakeholders to ensure a successful event and interact with key stakeholders on every aspect of their event.
· Review and negotiate contracts with hotels, audio/visual, venues, caterers, and other vendors.
· Coordinate event logistics as appropriate with other teams to ensure a seamless event.
· Manage and report on event budgets and spending and value generation.
· Coordinates travel arrangements related to events.
· Identify and secure venues for offsite events. Conduct site visits as needed.
Specific Requirements and Skill Set:
· A Bachelor’s degree in events planning or events planning certificate preferred
· A minimum of three years of experience; law firm experience a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong writing and proofreading skills
· Able to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
· Project management experience a must
· Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with CRM Microsoft Dynamics a plus
· Use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
· Proven professional demeanor including punctuality, clear and appropriate communication with all levels of management
· Willing to travel and work weekends when needed
· Flexibility to work evening or early morning events
· Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter with your salary requirement and resume to email@example.com