Company: Chartwell Law
Location: Philadelphia area
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Chartwell Law has an opening for an organized, detailed-orientated and enthusiastic marketing professional to join a small hands-on, collaborative team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills. The marketing specialist will be responsible for managing a variety of efforts and initiatives including the execution of firm marketing plans. The position works under the direction of the chief marketing officer.
Position Overview and Essential Functions
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Developing, implementing campaigns and content as well as measuring their effectiveness.
· Coordinating events, including identifying venues, assisting with invitations, monitoring RSVPs, assembling handouts, managing promotional items, working registration tables and on-site management of event.
· Managing and following up on firm/practice group/attorney marketing initiatives and campaigns.
· Collect and manage the firm’s capabilities, experience and case outcomes information.
· Fulfill ad hoc research requests involving the firm’s databases and external resources.
· Monitor news feeds from various sources (including e-newsletters, alerts, print publications, broadcast news) to identify topics and source material for attorneys and assess firm’s SEO.
· Draft attorney biographies, practice descriptions and other marketing materials as needed.
· Develops speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations.
· Providing creative graphics and postings for events, blogs, marketing materials, internal and web communications, legal updates, announcements, PowerPoint presentations and campaigns.
· Formatting and managing the sending of electronic communications.
· Managing and updating the firm’s web site and Internet presence.
· Perform analytics on the firm’s social media, firm’s SEO and web site.
· Assisting with additional firm-wide marketing projects as needed.
· Education – BS or BA degree preferred in communications, graphic design, journalism, or English.
· Ability to proactively communicate to multiple audiences, including attorneys, staff, and outside organizations and agencies, verbally and in writing. Excellent listening skills are key.
· Excellent Graphic Design Skills – using a host of platforms, both digital and print.
· Ability to evaluating campaigns to suggest improvements for greater efficacy and impact.
· Ability to handle and maintain simultaneous, detail-oriented and deadline-driven tasks. Must be process-oriented with the ability to gather and synthesize information.
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with CRM software preferred.
· Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
· Experience – 3 to 5 years in marketing/graphic design-- especially in a law firm/ professional services environment.
· A steady, hands-on, can-do, get-it-done approach to work. Able to juggle multiple projects and quickly changing priorities.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org