|Business Development Specialist|
Company: Chartwell Law
Location: Philadelphia area
Chartwell Law has an opening for an organized, detailed-orientated and enthusiastic business development professional to join a small hands-on, collaborative team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills. The business development specialist will be responsible for managing a variety of efforts and initiatives including managing and planning firm events and overseeing the execution of firm business development plans. The position works under the direction of the chief marketing officer.
· Identify event goals and objectives with key stakeholders to ensure a successful event and interact with key stakeholders on every aspect of their event.
· Manage events from conception to completion to ensure that our events are high quality and in line with firm goals.
· Oversee execution of each event’s business development and follow up plans.
· Serves as the primary liaison for the practice’s promotional efforts through trade associations and key industry events.
· Collect and manage the firm’s capabilities, experience and case outcomes information.
· Manage responses to requests for proposals and research RFP opportunities.
· Fulfill ad hoc research requests involving the firm’s databases and external resources.
· Develops speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations.
· Identifies strategic industry conferences and events, and develops plans to maximize the firm’s presence there.
· Draft attorney biographies, practice descriptions and other marketing materials as needed.
Education - Bachelors in marketing or data analytics, or related field.
Minimum of three years of experience in business development in a professional services environment (law firm experience strongly preferred).
Demonstrated ability to exercise sound independent judgment and discretion related to the work product, taking direction as appropriate.
Superior written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with attorneys, colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels.
Superior organizational and project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Technological savvy in all Microsoft Office Suite with a particular expertise in Excel and CRMs; experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus.
Outstanding research skills and ability to extract information from various data sources.
Ability to thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
Positive work attitude and team approach.
How To Apply:
Please isend a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org