|Temporary Marketing Manager|
Company: Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP is seeking a temporary marketing manager with three or more years of experience starting in March or April. This position will be a four-month temporary position for 30 hours a week.
Responsibilities to include managing the marketing operations of the firm for the following areas:
· Managing a robust content calendar that includes frequent blogs, articles, client alerts, monthly newsletter, social media, marketing emails, and podcasts
· Coordinating creation and posting of monthly SEO content, monitor SEO performance
· Creating and issuing of marketing emails to promote new content such as blogs, articles, events, and client alerts
· Maintaining the firm’s email lists
· Ensuring consistent branding across all platforms and materials
· Successfully execute annual seminar from promotion and registration, to day-of manage and post-event wrap-up
· Coordinating and creating PowerPoint presentations for attorney speaking engagements
· Tracking and recording performance of all marketing activities and assets
· Assisting the attorneys with marketing-related research on clients and target clients
· Coordinating production and ordering of marketing materials.
· 4-year degree from college or university (helpful if majored in marketing or communications)
· 3+ years of experience in marketing or communications; law firm experience a plus
· Self-starter, able to excel with little supervision
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Comfortable with marketing technology and content management systems, particularly Google Analytics, and other software like WordPress, Hootsuite, and Campaign Monitor
· Familiar with SEO strategy and tactics
· Comfortable with tracking marketing KPIs and analytics
· High attention to detail for proofreading and brand consistency.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.