|Director of Marketing|
Company: Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter Tanner Weinstock Dodig LLP
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter Tanner Weinstock Dodig LLP is a Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square-area plaintiff’s personal injury litigation boutique founded 33 years ago. We seek a talented, motivated, creative, and exceptional individual to be our next Director of Marketing.
The Director of Marketing develops and oversees the implementation of all marketing and communication strategies that express our law firm’s voice in the marketplace, including digital, traditional media, events, and public relations. He/she works closely with the partners at the firm as a transformational leader to help develop and implement innovative marketing, communications, and public relations strategies which favorably position the firm in the legal profession and applicable business sectors.
With a heavy emphasis on digital marketing (SEM, SEO, social media, and content marketing), the DM will spearhead the marketing strategy from research and planning to execution and analysis. He/she will:
· Create and implement the annual marketing plan and budget.
· Use marketing technology to aggregate and analyze data, communicate the firm’s voice and report on metrics for the firm’s web and social media presence.
· Analyze and forecast marketing challenges and opportunities, and propose strategic positioning to help the firm meet local and national business objectives
· Work with the partners on strategies to develop content and promotion of the firm’s podcasts and produce those podcasts.
· Lead and execute production of the firm’s periodic newsletter.
· Lead and manage production of the firm’s continuing education programs.
· Provide quality control for all communications and event materials produced by the firm, including online resources.
· Maintain and update the firm’s multiple websites and landing pages.
· Create, design, implement, and evaluate paid search campaigns across the firm’s web and social media channels.
· Manage press conferences and other media-outreach efforts.
Desired skills and experience are as follows:
· Strong knowledge of digital marketing and client services acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a closely related field, or the equivalent experience.
· Preference for candidate with at least 10 years’ experience in marketing of professional services, and 5 years’ experience in digital marketing/digital strategy.
· Proven track record in understanding marketing and communications objectives for a highly competitive practice, including experience running successful SEM (Pay per click), SEO and social media campaigns.
· Demonstrated project management skills including the hands-on ability to effectively manage multiple projects, develop milestones, and keep them on an objectively verifiable moving-forward schedule.
· Ability to effect change, garner consensus among diverse groups, and obtain stakeholder buy-in on new, complex, and challenging ideas.
· Possess the managerial skills necessary to interact and communicate with team members, provide instruction and direction, determine work priorities, and coordinate team activities.
· Hands-on experience using the following platforms is preferred: Hubspot, Cision, Google analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad center, Wordpress. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
· Ability to respond to constructive criticism and suggestions from internal clients and adjust approach and/or behaviors when necessary.
Salary and benefits are competitive. We offer a warm, friendly and professional work environment. Our firm encourages applications from individuals who believe they can continue and expand our existing marketing programs.
How To Apply:
Please forward your resume, salary requirements, and any examples of your work you would like us to consider to:
Gilbert J. Marquez, Law Firm Administrator
Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter Tanner Weinstock Dodig, LLP
1845 Walnut St., FL 21
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-599-1620 (direct dial)
215-599-1622 (direct fax)