|Practice Group Marketing Manager|
Company: Cozen O’Connor
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia office of Cozen O’Connor is looking for a bright, creative, client service-oriented Practice Group Marketing Manager with excellent critical-thinking skills and attention to detail to assist the Business Law Department and its associated practice groups. The successful candidate will build a working knowledge of each practice group’s services and understand their unique marketing strategies, priorities, and clients. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience and interest in working for a law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and edit customized pitches and assist with developing proposals and responding to other requests for marketing materials.
· Maintain marketing collateral, practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, news posts, and alerts on the firm website related to the assigned practice groups.
· Prepare and coordinate directory/league table submissions and schedule follow up interviews.
· Update practice descriptions, lawyer bios, news, and publication items on the firm website.
· Coordinate, track, and monitor business development efforts.
· Support practice groups’ participation in seminars, conference/association sponsorships, and other firm events, including assisting with logistics, managing advertising opportunities, leveraging sponsorship opportunities, assisting in coordinating and executing attorney participation in such profile-raising events.
· Initiative and analyze competitive target, client, market, industry, and competitor research in collaboration with Library Services to inform business development strategies.
· Assist in the execution of marketing and business development plans to drive new business.
· Collaborate with other marketing, communications, and graphics team members and perform other duties as assigned.
· College degree with 5+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, or business development (law firm or other professional services marketing experience a plus). Previous experience working with transactional practices strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge and skill of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Database experience preferred.
· Must be a professional, independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills and can offer constructive opinions and creative solutions.
· Ability to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including writing business communications and marketing content as well as effectively presenting information.
· Strong project management skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects.
· Excellent writing and presentation skills and exacting attention to detail in all work products.
· Proficiency in analyzing and summarizing articles, alerts, white papers, and similar publications.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should apply by clicking on the following link:
Job Description - Manager, Practice Group Marketing (2000004U) (taleo.net)
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
|Business Development Specialist – Litigation
Potential for a hybrid work arrangement with the expectation to work in the Philadelphia office, as needed
Ballard Spahr LLP
Marketing & Communications Manager
Cherry Hill, NJ, or Philadelphia, PA
Flaster Greenberg PC
Proposal Specialist – Business Development & Marketing (Remote)
This position can be remote if located in Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Utah.
Ballard Spahr LLP
Law Firm Marketing Specialist
Philadelphia, PA (Option for Remote Position)
Griesing Law, LLC
Dilworth Paxson LLP
Practice Group Marketing Manager
Business Development Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; Richmond, VA
Reed Smith LLP