|Practice Group Marketing Manager|
Company: Cozen O’Connor
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia office of Cozen O’Connor is looking for a bright, creative, client service-oriented Practice Group Marketing Manager with excellent critical-thinking skills and attention to detail to assist the Business Law Department and its associated practice groups. The successful candidate will build a working knowledge of each practice group’s services and understand their unique marketing strategies, priorities, and clients. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience and interest in working for a law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and edit customized pitches and assist with developing proposals and responding to other requests for marketing materials.
· Maintain marketing collateral, practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, news posts, and alerts on the firm website related to the assigned practice groups.
· Prepare and coordinate directory/league table submissions and schedule follow up interviews.
· Update practice descriptions, lawyer bios, news, and publication items on the firm website.
· Coordinate, track, and monitor business development efforts.
· Support practice groups’ participation in seminars, conference/association sponsorships, and other firm events, including assisting with logistics, managing advertising opportunities, leveraging sponsorship opportunities, assisting in coordinating and executing attorney participation in such profile-raising events.
· Initiative and analyze competitive target, client, market, industry, and competitor research in collaboration with Library Services to inform business development strategies.
· Assist in the execution of marketing and business development plans to drive new business.
· Collaborate with other marketing, communications, and graphics team members and perform other duties as assigned.
· College degree with 5+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, or business development (law firm or other professional services marketing experience a plus). Previous experience working with transactional practices strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge and skill of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Database experience preferred.
· Must be a professional, independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills and can offer constructive opinions and creative solutions.
· Ability to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including writing business communications and marketing content as well as effectively presenting information.
· Strong project management skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects.
· Excellent writing and presentation skills and exacting attention to detail in all work products.
· Proficiency in analyzing and summarizing articles, alerts, white papers, and similar publications.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should apply by clicking on the following link:
Job Description - Manager, Practice Group Marketing (2000004U) (taleo.net)
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.